Merit Badge Sponsorship
Your Business Can Support A Merit Badge
What Is A Merit Badge?
Merit badges are an important benchmark on a Scouts journey to Eagle. They let Scouts explore their interests and learn many new skills. The current 192 merit badges offered cover everything from rocketry to lifesaving and are a great start to a new hobby or even future career. Who knows, maybe your next star employee is getting their start through a BSA merit badge!
Merit Badge Sponsorship Program
The Merit Badge Partnership Program is designed to offer business and community supporters some unique marketing benefits-themed around the BSA merit badge program.
Your support of this new program will be highlighted throughout the year in communications, both print and electronic Navigator options available, with the entire council, BSA, youth and families, our adult volunteers, and other financial supporters.
By participating in this program you can help the Northern Star Council continue to provide quality experiences for youth to grow physically, mentally, and morally. Thank you for your support!
Your Sponsorship Gets You
For your sponsorship, you will receive:
- Your company logo over the image of the specific merit badge you are sponsoring. This image would link to the page of your choice. Either the image or link will appear on the following pages:
- Merit Badge Sponsors
- Earning Merit Badges
- About Being A Merit Badge Counselor
- Any article related to Merit Badges in our monthly eNavigator will also be related to the “Merit Badge Sponsors” page.
- This badge/logo image will disappear after 1 year.
What We Need
For our website, we'll need a few items
- Your logo, as high-resolution as possible in a .jpg, .png, .eps, .ai. or .psd file. It will be resized to 800x640
- The link you want your image to go to