|1st Annual David Sitler Memorial Disc Golf Tournament, Saturday, August 29th|
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Join us for a new course dedication
August 29, 2015. Check-in opens at 9 am, the dedication begins at 10 am.
Tournament will follow, with the anticipated completion time around 5 pm. See a map of the course.
Bring your own discs, or camp will have loaner-discs (1 mid-range, 1 driver). The Northern Lights District OA will have food/beverage concessions, with proceeds to support their programs, or bring your own lunch.
Commemorative tournament patches will be available for order, with delivery after the event.
Registration for tournament-only players is $5 per person. Youth and adults that are camping at Rum River can participate for FREE; units must go toCamping.NorthernStarBSA.org to make their own campsite reservation, at the standard camp fee rates.
|Service Opportunity: Ramsey "Happy Days" Coming Saturday, September 12th|
Friday, August 14, 2015
Below are our volunteer needs for Ramsey "Happy Days" September 12th, 2015! Please let us know if you are able to contribute volunteers.
- 4 - 6 volunteers to help with set-up: set-up tables, coolers, tent, put up signs around route and Gary’s scavenger hunt items: 8:30-10:30am, older kids (teens) and/or parents
- 3 volunteers for “check-in”: 10:00 am- 11:00 am, older kids (teens) and/or parents
- 2 to pass out water at start/finish-10:30am-noon, younger kids with an adult
- 2-3 to pass out water at park stop- 10:30am-noon, younger kids with an adult
- 2-3 to pass out “prizes”- younger kids with an adult, 10:30-noon
If you are interested, please contact Leslie Dabrowski, our Events Coordinator. She can be best reached at 763-354-2776, or via email at Dabrowski3@yahoo.com.
|Cub Fall Camporee Info Packet is now in Hangfiles!|
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Link to come
- Online registration closes October 8th at 11:45pm.
- Until Oct 8th: $35.00 for youth, $15.00 for adult
- Beginning Oct 9th: $40.00 for youth, $20.00 for adult
- Late registration can be made by emailing Heather Klemm at email@example.com.
|Summer Volunteer Opportunities|
Thursday, July 9, 2015
With Summer festivals heating up, we wanted to send out a comprehensive list of all the events available to our Units.
If your Unit is interested in having a presence at one of these events please contact Leslie Dabrowski, our Events Coordinator. She can be best reached at 763-354-2776, or via email at Dabrowski3@yahoo.com.
Take advantage of these opportunities while you can because, just like summer, they will soon be gone!
Andover Family Fun Fest - July 10th and 11th
East Bethel Booster Days - July 17th - 18th
N. Isanti/Braham Pie Days - August 7th
Oak Grove Acorn Days - August 8th
Lino Lakes Blue Heron Days - August 15th only
Ramsey Happy Days - September 12th